Terms & Conditions
Please note the production time of each product in your order. Each item is made especially for you upon order by Erik himself and his fellow master jewelers. Please be aware the production times differentiate by design and complexity. We strive to meet every deadline, however, delivery dates are non-binding insofar as they are not expressly stated in writing as fixed dates in the order confirmation or letter of acceptance.
We take great pride in the quality and integrity of our workmanship as much we do the design, therefore, a rigorous inspection for quality is implemented every step of manufacturing. For especially intricate pieces, a 4 week minimum turnaround is our standard to guarantee the piece is made correctly unless noted otherwise. In the rare instance we occur a time delay due to manufacturing difficulties, we will notify you immediately and resolve it as soon as possible.
Seller hereby retains a security interest in the goods described here on until the unpaid balance of such goods and merchandise is fully paid, and it is expressly agreed and understood that in case of default, Seller shall be entitled to possession of the goods and merchandise and/or the entire balance shall become due and payable immediately.
All of our precious metals have been recycled, refined and ready for reuse. We do not resell metals from new deposits. Also, our genuine gemstones have been previously owned or mined from free-trade sources from around the world. We do our best to avoiding conflict and banned gemstones.
Items special/custom ordered, altered, or manufactured to your specifications, cannot be accepted for refund, credit or exchange. Please keep this in mind when placing your order. If you have submitted an order by telephone, email or online ordering please contact us via email as soon as possible to determine whether your order can be changed or canceled. If you require a cancellation and have submitted a deposit toward a special/custom order, it may become forfeited at the point of cancellation additionally any unpaid balance may also be billed to you.
Items special/custom ordered, altered, or manufactured to your specifications, cannot be accepted for refund, credit or exchange. Please keep this in mind when placing your order. If you are not satisfied with your non-custom order and wish to return merchandise (excluding the aforementioned above), we will give you full credit, provided you follow these procedures: All returns are to be received by Erik Stewart Jewelry within 30 days of shipped invoice date, must be accompanied by original receipt and must be in new unworn condition with original packaging. Items with manufacturing defects may be returned for exchange for up to one year from original purchase date. Please return merchandise and packaging, including envelopes, bags and boxes. Send with a written request along with a copy of your invoice. Merchandise returned without a request and a copy of the invoice may be charged a service fee of $10.00, or we may return the merchandise to you at your expense.
Package merchandise securely, insure it, and ship it to: Erik Stewart Jewelry, LLC., Attention Customer Service, P.O. Box 57731, Tucson, AZ. 85732-7731 Or, take advantage of this easy-to-use service: We can provide you with a digital PDF USPS Priority Mail Label so you can print the return label from the convenience of your own computer. Then you can use USPS Carrier Pickup for package pickup the next postal delivery day when your carrier delivers your mail or bring your package to a USPS drop off location. No need to prepay the shipping charges. When your return is processed, a flat rate of $8.50 will be deducted from your credit invoice. If you would like to receive this label, you may request it via email. Refused, undeliverable, or unclaimed packages will be charged a 10% handling fee, plus postage. Erik Stewart Jewelry cannot be held responsible for returned merchandise if these procedures are not followed.
Thank you for adhering to these policies. If you have any questions concerning the return of merchandise, or credit for the return of merchandise, please contact us at 1-480-734-7805 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The term 'Erik Stewart Jewelry' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is in Tucson, AZ. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Erik Stewart Jewelry's prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of The United States of America.